Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009

dahoam- back at home

First I took my bicycle and drove through the city to see what had changed. The coffee shop at the cityhall(here on the picture) has new servants, my favourite fitness club has been closed. And I hardly could believe how calm and clean everything is. No more Merengue and Bachata day and night. Where is my CD I need a little more noise? And what else?
I found back my favourite place in my little house, and as  you can see I am very busy.


Seit Mittwoch bin ich wieder in Bayern. Typisch fliegt um die halbe Welt, aber in Muenchen bin ich prompt in die falsche S-Bahn gehuepft. Also nochmal 1 Stunde laenger unterwegs. Kayo der Liebe hat mir in Unterfoehring meinen indischen Saree uebergeben.
Jetzt wurschtl ich mich gemuetlich durch die ganze Post, Kontoauszuege, und versuch meine Kleider in den gepackten Kartons zu finden.
I arrived Wednesday on the airport Munich and at once jumped into a train with a wrong destination.I had to drive back and lost one hour. Now back at home everything is so normal that I ask sometimes. Have I really been travelling 10 month???Was it only a wonderful dream?? But I have enough souvenirs that tell me:      " I DID IT".


Birgit
sehr gluecklich und dankbar dass mich so viele Menschen unterstuetzt haben, und dass ich so viele Menschen naeher kennenlernen durfte.
 very happy with thanks and greetings to all this wonderful people I met and that who stayed at home organized everything for me and kept the contact all the time.
Ursel, Lisa, Connie, Susanne,Simone,Inge, Reni, Anna, Traudl, Sabine, Moni und Burkhardt, Lutz, Hilde, Ilse Lilo, Hasan, Sufi, Christiane,Kayo, die Familie Jayaraj, Anne, Bob, Simon, Maren, Mick, (Pete from the naturist camp) James, Jerry, Nalani, Kalani, Julie, Kathy, Ricardo, Bruce and Leigh. ....................................and so many more helped me to make this unique experience become true.  Thank you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen