Samstag, 26. Dezember 2009

I wish you a Merry Cristmas and a Happy New Year

Von guten Mächten treu und still umgeben
behütet und getröstet wunderbar
so will ich dieser Tage mit Euch leben
und mit Euch gehen in ein neues Jahr
(Bonhoeffer)
I had a wonderful year. I met so many very special people all over the world. Wise, interesting, free and sensitive people. I am so grateful for everything I did see and learn. And now I have connections like a spidernet over many countries.
Thank you all for being so friendly and helpful.
I wish you all health and happiness, peace and wisdom in the year 2010.
In Serge Kahili King`s book " Der Stadtschamane" he wrote the first step is to be a seeker, the second you start to learn and be an apprentice, then you have to travel to become a master. I am much more a master than I was before my travels, but it is still a long way to go and learn. Now I am looking forward to all the adventures and challenges waiting for me, my country and the world. I am deeply convinced that I get only the challenges I can master.
Thank you that you are a part of my way through this life.
Birgit from a wonderful sunny bavarian winterday

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen