Mittwoch, 1. April 2009

And learning again

                                      For workshops the kitchen is always a great place

                                                      Monique, I and Annie in Kona
5 days I was high up on Mount Kea. On Top of the Mountain is a lot of snow and we had a lot of rain. In the night the temperatur fell below 10 degrees Celsius.
Dave runs there an beautiful calm and peaceful retreat. In the first night I couldn't sleep because my brain worked so loud that I thought all the people can hear me thinking. Above me millions of stars. Dave tries to replant the original trees of the mountain the koa a sort of akazia. So we all planted a circle of trees. And I have now the feeling to have with my tree some roots on this mountain




                                         My Koa tree
The next day arrived the other members of the hawaiian Lomi Lomi workshop. After an Personality test we found that we all had nearly the same character. Such an homogen group seams to be unique. We worked and learned a lot.

And the most important message is:

Have sex, drink your favourite vine, eat chocolate and enjoy each moment

Habt viel Sex, trinkt Wein, esst Schokolade und geniesst jeden Moment


Ich komme am 10. Juni zurueck und freue mich darauf viel Wein mit Euch zu trinken und viele Fest mit Euch zu feiern.
Ende Juni gibts eine back at home Party in meinem kleinen Haeuschen. Ihr seid alle herzlich eingeladen. Wahrscheinlich am Freitag den 23. Juni.
Birgit, die jeden Tag geniesst aber langsam pleite ist und auch nicht mehr so viel Spass am Koffer packen hat




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen