Mittwoch, 1. April 2009

Big Island Hawaii

            This green Geckos live in the garden of the guesthouse, right in front of my window


            Gaby in the tropical garden. Now she has beautiful short rastacurls, so pretty.


Seit 10 Tagen treibe ich mich hier auf Big Island herum.
I should write english, because more and more english speaking people read my blog.
greetings here to Leigh and Bruce.


                           This arch is south of vulcano built by the flowing lava


As I arrived in my favourite Guesthouse at Annies place the Pineapple Park ( without any pineapples) I found a group of lovely people. Monique from Canada at once asked me to come with them the next day to the beach to swim with dolphins. The first day I had again a cramp in my left foot and was saved from two guys with a canoe. The 2. day the dolphins came to me and brought a leafe. They have learned to play with the people with leafes. But I did not know about this game. The dolphins watched me some minutes and I didn't throw back the leafe (?) so they swam to another group to find someone to play. Tomorrow I will be better prepared. On my way to this beach is a huge mangotree. I collect each day ripe mangos.


                          Waterfall near Hilo, on the rainside of the island

This is the Island of black beaches, waterfalls, flowers and vulcanos.
I didn't expect that the vulvanos are so huge.



Gaby an I went on Sunday first to nice tropical botanical garden and then to vulcano.
I enjoy to stay here with so friendly people, cooking together in the evening, drinking vine and talking and of cause changing the world to a much better one.
Birgit nur noch 2 Tage hier.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen