Montag, 18. Mai 2009

Everything is ok

Today I got a mail from Anna. She was in sorrow because I didn't write a post the last 10 days.
Don't worry I am only very lazy.
Now I slowly know what to do with the next years of my life.
I know now that I will work as "Mobile" the next year and have in 2012 another Sabbatical. Who wants to travel with me, perhaps only parts? There I can visit the wonderful people I met.
I must no longer spend each afternoon with my Dad. So I made following decision:
-   I will spend my time with having much fun with friends. Visit me whenever you want. I will have time for you and my couch will be free for guests.
-   I have a lot of pictures to paint
-   I have a lot of ideas for felting and would love to make a small collection and go to an market in autum, does anyone want to work with me???
-   I will bring a lot of my stuff to a market and spend the resulting  money for charity
-   I will follow the rules of Kalani  Love, chocolate and vine each day.- join me-
And I will not work in any organisations for some years. 
Now is my time!
Earn money, work as an artist an have fun.That's wrong, it must be
Have fun, work as an artist and earn money!!
What do you think of my program? I think I learned a lot the last years.
I feel so free that I am a little bit worried about it.
Birgit with a head full of plans and ideas.
Hugs to all of you



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen