Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009

Now I know what to do!

I changed my haircolor, but it is each day more blond . It is much easier here with all the swiming and snorkeling. I hope there is no influence from the haircolour to my intelligence
We had a great day on Paradise Island near Punta Rucia.
We drove with a Taxi through the mountains with all the sugar cane, bananas, Cacao trees.
On the lovely beach of punta rucia we rested from the hard work of driving. Then we went with a speedboat to the little Island. Auf dem Bild seht ihr die halbe Insel.
We snorkeled on the reef and it was beautiful with all the fish around us.
Und nicht zu vergessen Cuba Libre (Rum und Cola ) gehoert hier dazu und ist neben Wasser das billigste Getraenk ca. 1 Euro.
Also ich lass es einfach die letzten Wochen sehr ruhig angehen.
I will stay another 3 weeks here in Sosua. Next week I have room here in my language school and the other 2 weeks I stay in a 4 **** hotel all inclusive very cheap. Two houses near my school.
Next week I will visit a public school here.
The last 2 weeks I will be in Samana an peninsula with great beaches.
Und am 10.6. bin ich wieder zu Hause

uebrigens: Danke fuer all Eure netten Geburtstagswuensche

Birgit on the beach





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen