Samstag, 3. Januar 2009

alles anders und neu


Dear Jingyu and Huiting,
Thank you so much for your sweet letter. I am so sorry that I didn't answer, but the taxi was waiting, I didn't find a paper and a pencil.... Enjoy your last days in Sidney, You are so beautiful and skilled young woman. Don't worry about your future. you deserve the best and you will find wunderful things in this world. I watched how much you changed in this days in Sydney. You are able to react to all the adventures the future will bring. And life is a big adventure and never boring. 
I wish you the best and hope that you, perhaps soon, 
will come to Germany, that I can show you a little bit of Europe.
Big Hugs Birgit 









This is a very curious walleby lady. she came very close and suddenly the baby fell out of the pouch. It always wanted to climb back, but it 
is really rather big, isn't it? They both were very interested in my bag, my hands and the shawl. I nade a little movie, but it is'nt cut








Then I visited a Maori group and they tried to teach us a dance with this balls. a good training for our pupils in the school. There is a book with Maori games, I will try to buy ist somewhere.
In Australia it was hard to to seee how so many of the Aborigines live, and how the white people treat them. Here in New Zealand the Maori where travellers and soon began to sell meat and fruits to the white people and buy clothes.  So they found a good way to live together and there where not the problems of integration. The white people accepted the names. So I drove today through towns with the wonderful names Oamaru, Moreki and Taranui. 
Obwohl der Uluru erst vor 50 Jahren entdeckt wurde  wurde er gleich in Ayers Rock umbenannt.
The Maori now are more interested to keep there old traditions than in the last century. Who does not know the touching movie "Whalerider"
Good night for today
Bridget

Birgit aus dem Camper in Dunedin, schon fast an der Suedspitze near the Fjords and the glaciers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen