Freitag, 9. Januar 2009

nur noch photos






I really would love to send you 400 fotos, but that's not possible, so, only some of these wunderful landscapes   I am so happy to see every day. I took all the pictures on the South Island in the Southern Alps so between Invercargill and Greymouth.I drove now more than 2000 km with my Campervan. You really should have come with me. Tomorrow I'll go on a 4 hour walk through the bush with Maoris to learn a little about the plants,and the crafts of these people. Maoti live here since 800 years and the white people since 200. These blossoms are on a Manuka tree. You all know teebaumoel. Thats the plant.

hier lebt wirklich nur ein gefaehrliches Tier und das ist the Sandfly. A sandflie? is very small, calm and dangerous-ha ha. The bites ( I know now not stitches) hurt many days and I need a lot of teetreeoil, because I have about 50 STITCHES.This will be a very calm night. 
Here is another one I have to go and kill them
Birgit killing sweet tiny flies and very slowly learning english and the thing with stitches and bites

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen