Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2009

Seit gestern auf der Nordinsel Neuseelands





 
Heroe saving my life





Ich hab es endlich geschafft, Gestern fuhr ich mein geliebtes Wohnmobil, my Campervan on the ferry to Wellington the Capital of New Zealand. A nice city  with a lot of bays and water. This morning after shopping and a visit in the museum I drove north through the land of mordor. The lord of the rings is very present here on the Islands. Of course, I bought the movies and watch them in the evening.

The ferry drove 2 hours along the Marlborough Sounds and 1,5 over the open sea . As the weather was great and the sea was calm we enjoyed the tour .









I try to learn the weaving with flax. Flax is here a sort of lily with long leaves wich have very strong fibres. The children or better Brittney saw my woven flowers and wanted to learn it. So I had a little workshop in the holidaypark. We had a lot of fun , and all the children went back to their tents with a flaxflower. 


Klasse, sometimes I find strange things on the beach. Don't I look very sportive with this equipment? Someone forgot the canoe here. Marek a hitchhiker from Tschechien made took this nice foto.

Birgit, die jetzt ins Bett muss um endlich den kleinen Hobbit zu lesen, da sie morgen in the Shire faehrt.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen